Our standard monthly accounting service helps small businesses plan as they would know exactly what you are going to pay; a fixed monthly fee. Subscribe to one of our monthly packages to spread the cost of your accounting services over the year.
STANDARD MONTHLY ACCOUNTING SERVICE
The standard monthly accounting service is for limited companies that qualify as a micro-entity and are exempt from audit. The following services are included in the standard package:
- Dedicated Accountant for Standard: All of our monthly accounting packages come with a dedicated accountant to make sure we provide the best-in-class service to our clients.
- Xero Cashbook/Standard: We keep your business records on Xero Cashbook or Standard. Xero Cashbook is a simplified version of Xero’s standard accounting software. Xero Standard includes all the key features of the Xero accounting software other than handling multiple currencies.
- Bookkeeping (60 minutes) for Standard: Taking care of your bookkeeping (up to 60 minutes per month). By law you are required to keep records about the company itself and financial and accounting records for 6 years from the end of the last company financial year they relate to, or longer.
- VAT returns for Standard: Preparing and submitting your quarterly VAT returns.
- Payroll (10 or fewer employees) for Standard: Registering you as an employer with HMRC. Running your payroll on a monthly basis (collecting your payroll data, producing your payslips and payroll reports). Completing your PAYE forms (P45, P60, P11D).
- Companies House submission for Standard: Filing your company's confirmation statement. Every company, including dormant and non-trading companies, must file a confirmation statement. It confirms the information Companies House holds about your company is up to date.
- Company Secretarial Support for Standard: Our company secretarial support services include maintaining your company's statutory registers, completing, and filing statutory forms, meetings and resolutions.
- Dividends for Standard: Producing your dividend vouchers and creating board meeting minutes. If you have any retained profits in your limited company, these funds may be distributed as dividends to the company’s shareholders. Once the director(s) have decided to make an interim or final dividend payment, the declaration must be recorded in the company’s minutes and you must also provide each shareholder with a dividend voucher.
- Annual Accounts for Standard: Preparing your company's statutory accounts (annual accounts) according to FRS 105 The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland for the micro-entities. Sending a copy of your accounts to all shareholders, Companies House and HMRC.
- Corporation Tax Return for Standard: Preparing and filing your company tax return.
- Self Assessment tax return (1 director) for Standard: Preparing and submitting your Self Assessment tax return (online).
- Accountant's reference (1 per year) for Standard: Providing references and certifications in relation to your mortgage application or verification for renting a new property, etc.
Our packages can be tailored to suit your requirements. We are highly skilled and experienced serving clients in a wide variety of industries. Xcountant® is a London-based accounting firm helping small business owners save time and money while complying with rules and regulations. Join Xcountant® now!