Our Starter Package is designed for contractors working through their limited companies and includes everything they need from their accountants. When you subscribe to one of our monthly packages, you will pay a fixed monthly fee, allowing you to spread the cost of your accounting services over the year.
ACCOUNTANTS FOR CONTRACTORS
The highly competitive package is designed for limited companies that qualify as a micro-entity and includes the following services:
- Dedicated Accountant: All of our monthly accounting packages come with a dedicated accountant to make sure we provide the best-in-class service to our clients.
- Xero Ledger/Starter: Keeping your business records on Xero Ledger or Starter. Xero Ledger is a simplified version of Xero’s standard accounting software. Xero Starter covers the essentials, including bank feeds, invoicing (up to 20 invoices and 5 bills), payments, VAT, budgeting, etc.
- Bookkeeping (30 minutes): We take care of your bookkeeping (up to 30 minutes per month). By law you are required to keep records about the company itself and financial and accounting records for 6 years from the end of the last company financial year they relate to, or longer.
- Payroll (1 director): Processing your payroll on a monthly basis. As an employer, you normally have to operate PAYE as part of your payroll. However, you do not need to register for PAYE (must keep payroll records) if none of your employees is paid £123 or more a week, get expenses and benefits, have another job or get a pension.
- Companies House submission: Filing your company's confirmation statement. Every company, including dormant and non-trading companies, must file a confirmation statement. It confirms the information Companies House holds about your company is up to date.
- Dividends: Producing your dividend vouchers and creating board meeting minutes. If you have any retained profits in your limited company, these funds may be distributed as dividends to the company’s shareholders. Once the director(s) have decided to make an interim or final dividend payment, the declaration must be recorded in the company’s minutes and you must also provide each shareholder with a dividend voucher.
- Annual Accounts: Preparing your company's statutory accounts (annual accounts) according to FRS 105 The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland for the micro-entities. Sending a copy of your accounts to all shareholders, Companies House and HMRC.
- Corporation Tax Return: Preparing and filing your company tax return.
You can compare our accounting packages for limited companies. If you are a sole trader (self-employed or freelancer) have a look at our Business Package. All of our packages can be tailored to suit your business's requirements. At Xcountant® we help contractors save time and money while complying with rules and regulations. Join now!